Now Hiring: Account Executive
Are you looking for a new challenge?
As part of a significant company growth strategy, we are creating the new role of Account Executive. (National & West region) This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, exciting, vibrant, and rapidly expanding company.
Supplying children’s activity products and kids’ meal packaging, to the travel, hospitality and party ware trade, we have seen rapid growth throughout our fifteen years of trading. You will be working within a fantastic close nit team and will report directly to the Managing Director.
If you feel you are a great fit for this new role please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working with the MD and CEO, you will help support the management of selected National Accounts
- You will also manage and grow a specific regional area.
- Negotiating and closing business contracts with existing and new clients
- Delivering sales pitch to prospective clients
- Preparing and presenting business and account updates to the company’s management and clients
- Following up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the company’s products or services
- Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analysing customer reactions
- Manage specific calendar dates to maximise customer growth
- Fantastic telephone manner
- Great customer interaction skills
- Good communicator
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Team player
- PowerPoint, Excel & Word experience
- Salesforce / CRM experience beneficial
- Have the drive to progress within the company
- Can work on own initiative and make things happen.
- Be prepared to attend trade shows (occasional overnight stays)
- Location: Towcester office (Max 45min commute)
- Full Time hours (40)
- Competitive Salary (Depending on Experience)