Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All goods are supplied subject to the Terms & Conditions of Crafti’s Limited.
Please note the following points:
- Deliveries must be checked and signed for as having been received in good condition. Any shortage or damage must be noted together with the signature. Signatures with the mark unexamined are not acceptable. Claims for damage or pilferage must be made in writing within 3 days of the date of invoice, and non delivered or short delivery within 7 days of the date of the invoice.
- All goods remain the property of Crafti’s Limited until payment in full has been received by us.
- All prices shown exclude VAT and delivery where applicable (online orders are for Mainland UK delivery only).
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Payments can be made by PayPal, Credit or Debit card, Cheque or BACS. Payment is due Net within 30 days of the invoice date. Crafti’s Limited shall be entitled to reasonable interest and all recovery and collection costs for debts not paid within these terms. Interest being charged at 2% per annum above National Westminster Bank plc base rate (any part month will be treated and charged as if it was a full month).
- Crafti’s Limited is not obliged to accept orders from any customer on a credit basis who has not provided satisfactory references to Crafti’s Limited; if at any time Crafti’s Limited is not satisfied as to the creditworthiness of the customer it may give notice in writing to the customer that no further credit will be allowed, in which event payment of any outstanding balance must be received before any further orders are released.
- If the customer fails to take delivery of the goods or any part of them, Crafti’s Limited shall be entitled upon giving of written notice the costs of storage, insurance and any charges arising from such failure.